Course type: Classroom & Workshop
Estimated course length: 3 Days
Certificate expiration: 5 year(s)
Cost: £690 + VAT
This package course includes training and assessment on the Commercial Catering Gas Safety (CCCN1 or CODC1) ACS qualification and catering appliances groups 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (COMCAT1, COMCAT2, COMCAT3, COMCAT4 & COMCAT5).
Please note we are only able to offer COMCAT4 as part of the package for re-assessment candidates only.
This package is for experienced gas engineers. For Core Commercial Catering engineers, a CCCN1 certificate is required. For Domestic Engineers changing over to Commercial Catering, a current CCN1 certificate is required.
From Monday 1st October 2018, you must have been registered Gas Safe Register for a minimum of 6 months to add additional appliances to your initial registration.
- CODC1 or CCCN1 – Changeover or Core Commercial Catering Gas Safety
- COMCAT1 – Commercial catering boiler burners, open/solid top ranges, hot plates and bain maries.
- COMCAT2 – Water boilers (pressure types), pressure steamers, pressurised steaming ovens, and ancillary equipment.
- COMCAT3 – Commercial catering deep fat and pressure fryers, griddles and grills
- COMCAT4 – Fish and chip frying ranges manufactured to customer specification, normally assembled on site to meet requirements of the shop front.
- COMCAT5 – forced draught burner catering appliances, such as commercial-scale pizza ovens.