Benefits over an online course
- Real interaction with a trainer – this can’t be emphasised enough.
- Most people aren’t good at self-studying, which you’ll be doing on an online course, but with a classroom course, you’ll have your tutor available to ask any questions that arise throughout the training. Yes, some online courses allow you to submit questions, but you want the questions to be answered there and then, not a day or two later.
The 18th edition wiring regulations course is an update from 17th Edition, so lots of the content is similar.
The main thing to remember about the 18th Edition Course is that you won’t be trained on every regulation in the manual. The course is largely focused on referencing the regulations.
The key topics we cover on the course will include:
- Scope, object and fundamental principles
- Assessment of general characteristics
- Protection for safety
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Inspection and testing
- Special installations or locations