Course Packages

LPG Changeover Package Course - Featured Image

LPG Changeover Package Course

CoNGLP1 PD, CoNGLP1 LAV & CoNGLP1 RPH Training & Assessment Course

Reassessment: 2 days - Initial: 2.5 days

Appliances Courses

Course name Level Length

CMC1 – Commercial Mobile Catering Appliance

Experienced 2 Days
Learn More

HTRLP2 – Caravan Gas Fires Widney Leisure Range

Experienced 0.5 Days
Learn More

CoNGLP1 B – LPG Boats Changeover Course

Experienced 2 Days
Learn More

LPG Gas Engineer Course Overview

Our LPG courses are designed for experienced gas engineers that currently hold valid CCN1 and CoCN1 qualifications. This helps to build the fundamental knowledge needed for more specialised courses. Our full LPG changeover package has been created for engineers who wish to undertake the commission, installation, service and repair of LPG appliances in permanent dwellings and other premise types, as opposed to fully focusing on one area.

This complete LPG courses training package gives the experienced engineer a breadth of knowledge within the LPG sector and opens up further opportunities to undertake jobs within this sector.


Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is a blanket denomination for Liquefied Petroleum Gas which refers to two gases, propane (C3H8) and butane (C4H10), which occur naturally are easily converted to liquid form through the application of moderate pressure.


The UK’s gas network extends to 84% of UK households. Of the remaining 16%, 2 million properties are rural off-grid homes that without LPG would not otherwise have access to gas as a clean, versatile and efficient fuel.


The LPG course includes LPG training and assessment on the following modules:

Why should I complete LPG training?

As part of the LPG training you will learn how to service, maintain and install LPG appliances, including completing LPG safety certificates. LPG training is available from a range of stand-alone courses/modules that can be completed in intensive 0.5 – 2 days or conveniently complemented within an LPG training package. If you’d like to tailor any of our packages, get in touch with us where we’ll be able to create the perfect package for you and your requirements.

LCL Awards Accredited Qualifications

Our LPG courses are accredited by LCL Awards who are an industry recognised awarding body for heating & plumbing qualifications.

Our LPG training facilities and staff have passed stringent quality management procedures and training is delivered to the highest standard.

LPG Certification turnaround times for LCL Awards courses are 20 working days. Fast Track Certification is also available, which brings the certification turnaround down to 5 working days.

Award Winning Customer Service

Only the best of the best are rewarded with a Feefo Gold Trusted Service award. Every business that wins goes above and beyond to provide exceptional customer experience, year-round!

To achieve Feefo’s coveted Gold Trusted Service 2019 award, a company must have collected at least 50 reviews between January 1st 2019 and December 31st 2019 and achieved a Feefo service rating of at least 4.5.

Frequently Asked Questions

LPG training courses

An LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) gas course provides training on the safe handling and use of LPG gas. The course typically covers a range of topics, including:

Properties of LPG gas: The course provides information on the physical and chemical properties of LPG gas, and how it differs from other gases.

LPG gas storage and transportation: The course covers the storage and transportation of LPG gas, including the requirements for tanks, cylinder storage, and transport vehicles.

LPG gas installation: The course covers the installation of LPG gas systems and appliances, including piping, valves, regulators, and burners.

LPG gas safety: The course covers the safety requirements and measures for handling LPG gas, including gas leaks, fire prevention, and emergency procedures.

LPG gas regulations: The course covers the regulations and standards for the use of LPG gas, including gas safety regulations, installation standards, and inspection requirements.

LPG gas usage: The course covers the usage of LPG gas for various applications, including heating, cooking, and vehicles.

LPG gas maintenance: The course covers the maintenance of LPG gas systems and appliances, including regular checks, repairs, and replacements.

The course may include practical and theoretical assessments, and candidates may receive a certificate of completion upon successfully completing the course. The course is typically aimed at gas engineers, technicians, and individuals who work with LPG gas systems and appliances.

Become LPG Gas Safe Registered.