The Hot Water Systems and Safety (HWSS) Course in Glasgow
This one-day course offers a comprehensive blend of training and assessment, incorporating theory with multiple-choice questions, short written responses, and practical tasks. It is ideal for learners with previous Unvented Hot Water Certification, as they are eligible for reassessment.
Accreditation and Certification
- The HWSS course is accredited by LCL Awards.
- Recognised by the Competent Person Schemes (CPS) approved for self-certification under Approved Document G.
The cost of the course encompasses training and assessment fees, certification costs, and a training manual.
- Participants should have experience in hot and cold water systems.
- A qualification or experience in fields such as gas, oil, solid fuel, or plumbing is necessary.
Our course curriculum contains theory & practical training on the below topics:
- Vented and Unvented systems and their operating principles
- Design and installation
- Compliance with other Building Regulations