1. Interactive quizzes, video and audio features appeal to all learning types.
2. Allows students to work at their own pace, checking their understanding as they advance through the course.
This online children’s first aid course can be completed on any PC or mobile device. Learners can study at their own speed and log in and out as often as they choose.
Self-checks are made following each component of the course, as well as an optional end-of-course multiple-choice exam
Certification: After passing the multiple-choice exam, learners can download a certificate as proof that they completed the course.
View all of our online first aid training.
- UNDERSTAND THE FIRST AIDER’S roles AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ASSESS THE SITUATION AND CIRCUMSTANCES IN ORDER TO ACT SAFELY, QUICKLY, AND EFFECTIVELY IN AN EMERGENCY
- ASSESS AN EMERGENCY SITUATION AND DECIDE WHAT ACTION TO TAKE FIRST
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD WHO IS UNRESPONSIVE BUT BREATHING NORMALLY
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD WHO ISn’t RESPONDING AND isn’t BREATHING NORMALLY
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD EXPERIENCING A SEIsURE
- provide first aid for a CHOKING BABY OR CHILD
- HELP A BLEEDING BABY OR CHILD
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD WHO IS EXPERIENCING SHOCK AS A RESULT OF SEVERE BLOOD LOSS (HYPOVOLEMIC SHOCK)
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD EXPERIENCING ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK
- treat BURNS OR SCALDS for a baby or child
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD WITH A SUSPECTED FRACTURE
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD WHO HAS A FOREIGN BODY IN THEIR EYES, EARS, OR NOSE
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD WHO HAS SUFFERED AN EYE INJURY
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD WHO HAS BEEN BITTEN OR STUNG
- ASSIST A BABY OR CHILD WHO IS EXPERIENCING AN ASTHMA ATTACK, AN ALLERGIC REACTION,
- MENINGITIS, OR FEBRILE CONVULSIONS
- PUT TOGETHER A FIRST-AID KIT WITH APPROPRIATE CONTENTS