Course type: Classroom & Workshop
Estimated course length: 0.5 Day
Certificate expiration: 5 year(s)
Entry Requirements: CCLP1 LAV or CoNGLP1 LAV
Cost: £180 + VAT
Practical and Theory Assessment for installing, servicing, commissioning and rectification of LPG Widney Fire ranges.
DO I NEED THIS COURSE?
This course allows you to test gas safety competence in install, exchange, disconnect, service, repair, break down and commission LPG closed flue gas fires.
The course includes training and assessment on the following:
- Identifying unsafe conditions
- Diagnosis of gas safety faults
- Suitable and unsuitable appliance room/space locations
- Flue installation and testing procedures
- Ventilation for flue cavity
- Operation of mechanical gas safety control devices
- Clearances – proximity of combustible materials