The Level 3 FAW training syllabus covers some important general first aid topics, including:
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the first aider?
- How should incidents be recorded and reported using a Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) form?
- What should a first aid kit contain?
- In a first aid emergency, how should you assess the situation and respond?
If you require our 1-Day Emergency First Aid at Work Course, click here.
The course will also educate employees on how to handle a wide range of specific work-related situations, as well as teaching them cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) for adults, children, and babies. Over the course of the three days, they will be taught how to deal with:
- Minor cuts, grazes, splinters, and burns
- Wounds and bleeding
- Anaphylactic shock
- Heart attacks and angina
- Unconscious colleagues
- Sudden poisoning
- Eye injuries
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints including suspected spinal injuries
- Chest injuries
There are no requirements for this first aid at work training course.