Course type: Classroom & Workshop
Estimated course length: 1 Day
Certificate expiration: 5 year(s)
Entry Requirements: CCN1
Cost: £150 + VAT
Skills Training Group’s CKR1 training & assessment course tests gas safety competence to install, commission, exchange, disconnect, service, repair and break down domestic cooking appliances.
CCN1 / CCLP1 or equivalent changeover combination, or aligned QCF or S/NVQ, or Group Competency Certificate.
From Monday 1st October 2018, you must have been registered Gas Safe Register for a minimum of 6 months to add additional appliances to your initial registration.
- Identification of unsafe conditions diagnosing gas safety faults
- diagnosis of gas safety faults
- suitable and unsuitable appliance room/space locations
- clearances – proximity of combustible materials
- fitting cooking appliances in dwellings in multi-occupancy buildings
- Flexible & Pliable connections used for built in appliances
- Limited abilities & additional requirements for domestic cooking Installers in educational establishments (reference to IGEM/UP/11)