Course type: Workshop
Estimated course length: 3-4 Days
Certificate expiration: 5 year(s)
Cost: £650 + VAT
To enable experienced commercial operatives to work in domestic dwellings.
Current Core Commercial Heating Qualification (COCN1) or Current Core Commercial Catering Qualification (CCCN1) Certificate.
From Monday 1st October 2018, you must have been registered Gas Safe Register for a minimum of 6 months to add additional appliances to your initial registration.
- Gas safety regulations, British Standards and manufacturer’s instructions
- Emergency actions, procedures, labels and warning notices
- Unsafe situations, landlord checks and related documentation
- Combustion, gas rates, burner/ installation pressures
- Tightness testing, purging and relighting appliances
- Pipework and fittings
- Operation of appliance gas safety devices and controls
- Flueing/chimney standards, installation and testing