Course type: Classroom & Workshop
Estimated course length: 1 Day
Certificate expiration: 5 year(s)
Entry Requirements: CCN1
Cost: £150 + VAT
Skills Training Group’s DAH1 training & assessment course tests gas safety competence to install, commission, exchange, disconnect, service, repair and break down domestic gas fired ducted air heaters of heat input ≤ 70 kW.
CCN1, CCLP1, equivalent changeover combination or equivalent aligned QCF or S/NVQ
From Monday 1st October 2018, you must have been registered Gas Safe Register for a minimum of 6 months to add additional appliances to your initial registration.
- identifying unsafe conditions
- diagnosing gas safety faults
- causes and effects of split heat exchangers
- suitable and unsuitable locations/compartments – fire proofing
- air filters and their effects on appliance
- requirements when combustion air is supplied by heater’s circulating fan
- condensate removal and disposal