Course type: Classroom & Workshop
Estimated course length: 4 Days
Certificate expiration: 5 year(s)
Cost: £829.17 + VAT
Domestic ACS Initial Package covers training and assessment on some or all of the following:
- CCN1 – Core Domestic Gas Safety, including CPA1 (Combustion Performance Analysis)
- CENWAT – Central Heating Boilers & Water Heaters
- CKR1 – Cookers
- HTR1 – Space Heaters (including Gas Fires and Wall Heaters)
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Membership of the Gas Safe Register is a legal requirement for any installer wishing to carry out gas work in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey. To register as a domestic gas installer, you must hold Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1) plus certification for the appliances you intend to work on.
Core Domestic Gas Safety CCN1 re-assessment training covers:
- Combustion, relevant pressures and gas rates
- Gas pipework
- Tightness testing and purging, including low and medium pressure
- Chimney systems recognition and testing
- Gas controls
- Flue gas analysis
CCN1 re-assessment takes the form of practical tests and multiple choice question papers.
On successful completion of the course, candidates will be issued with the LCL Awards Certificate in Core Domestic Gas Safety (CCN1) and the appliances they have undertaken.