Course type: Workshop
Estimated course length: 1 Day
Certificate expiration: 5 year(s)
Cost: £150 + VAT
This assessment is designed to test the gas safety competence of an operative in the work of installing, testing & commissioning domestic medium pressure meter regulators.
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Membership of the Gas Safe Register is a legal requirement for any installer wishing to carry out gas work in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey.
The candidate will be assessed in the following areas:
- PRS 28/E medium pressure regulators
- PRS 29/E medium pressure regulators
- Requirements of British Standard 6400-2:2006
- Installation requirements
- Testing of medium pressure regulators